Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Art class a blast!

I had my very first real art lesson yesterday.  There wasn't time to blog since I wanted to practice what I had learned as soon as I got home.  Now I'm raring to go, practicing over the picture I did in class and planning my next picture.  I look back at some of my febble attempts I had done on my own and see what it was that made them sooo bad. Already I can look at my efforts and see where the palm tree isn't quite right the water isn't quite the right color the bird needs work .  I'm on my way to being the next Gramma Moses!

I ran a slow 5 miler today since my back muscles were sore from lifting weights the other day. I figure if I have to have a weak spine then I have to go with the strenghs I have, like muscles.  Play my aces right from the start to make up for the weak cards in my hand.  Had to do 5 miles tday tho since I skipped yesterday.  Aaak!  I sound like Michael now!

No comments:

Post a Comment