Monday, April 18, 2011

What I've learned along the way

I know that if you have an aching back when you get up in the morning that the best thing for it is a slow run of 4 miles or so and some good long stretching.  Really does loosen it all up.

I know that most everything on TV isn't worth my time. It's either people showing how stupid they are, people killing other people or people sharing their ignorance about a topic they should just keep to themselves.

I know that not making a phone call in a timely manner can get you into trouble with some people.

I know that it really isn't a good idea to experiment with your cooking on your company.  It's best to experiment first on your husband.  Then you watch his reaction.  No reaction tells you to try again because this dish just isn't the one. 

I know that if I want to become a better artist I need to paint a lot more.  So I must go now and paint.

1 comment:

  1. Well, if your husband wasn't a White Castle fan, I'd say he'd be a good judge of what tastes good, so he might not be the best person to bounce new meals off of.

    Although, if he insults your cooking, you should bounce all sorts of things off him...frying pans...dishes...bowling balls...

    ReplyDelete