Tuesday, February 8, 2011

God Knows

God knows us better than we could ever know ourselves and he knows of the frustration with which I have spoken and of which he would also express, I'm sure.  If we would only do things right the first time we would save him and ourselves alot of grief and frustration in our life in the first place.  That is all I'm saying about that topic.

Michael is working on getting back his mojo and adding miles to his runs each day.  I think he is also planning to make up for the races he missed, too.

I had my art class today so no run this morning.   But, I did get in a good 5 miler yesterday with yoga, etc. added on for good measure.  The more I learn in my art classes the more I discover I need to learn. Practice, practice, practice. I'm looking forward next week to the Watercolor Society's show at Homassa where I can see how all of the professionals do it.  I should learn alot from seeing all of their techniques.  It will be very humbling I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment