Saturday, February 19, 2011

No, not ready for that!

My daughter suggested that I put some of my art work on my blog for the world to see.  Well, I went to the Citrus Co. Watercolor exhibit today so that I could get some tips from viewing the professionals work.  I saw some very inspirational work and some rather mediocre work, too.  What I learned the most from viewing other's work is how not ready I am to show my work. So if anyone is dying to see my progress they will just have to wait a lot longer, it appears. 
Michael's sister's 9 year old grandson was with us over night.  He found an app on his i pod for an alarm clock so that he could get up this morning and run with me.  Well, I resigned myself to not getting a very good workout in and I wasn't wrong. Kids have fast bursts then burnout quickly. I told him I was slow, but steady, so if he wanted to run ahead that was fine with me. He barely made it home after a couple of miles walk run, even with the short cut we took.  Kids talk a good talk, but can't usually walk the walk(or run in this case). 
I'm making a pizza for dinner using the dough from frozen dinner rolls.  Hope it turns out ok since I haven't tried that before.  Sure beats kneading dough for 6 minutes, if it works.  Good upper arm workout, though.  Sure need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment