Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Updates

I thought you would want to know that I have seen the beautiful, legless lady with her scotty dog on board her scooter, back on the trail.  Also the little, old,white haired lady with the nervous poodle was out walking again.  Maybe it was the winter weather that kept them in, but I'm glad to see that they are doing  as well as everand were ready with their  smiles that always encourage me on. 

By the way, the pizza made with the Rhodes frozen rolls turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself.  Since they were multigrain rolls, the crust had added texture to it, making it interesting.  I used 7 rolls for a 2 to 3 person pizza.  I put them on a sprayed plate and covered them with a sprayed piece of plastic wrap.  I left them all day and they were well raised by late afternoon.  Then, I rolled them out.  You can make them as thin as you want.  This time I let the crust be a little thicker than I usually make it.  I like to make my own pizza so I can be in control of what's on it and this is good when you don't have time to mess with homemade dough.
Nice that it was abit overcast this morning, allowing me to get some much needed yard work down after my run, of course.  Now I have just the right amount of time left to dig into my painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment