Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm just wondering

We started out for a bike ride since Michael said the gas bubble in his eye is pretty well gone. As the weather has its way as usual, it started to rain by the time we got to the trail. So we headed back home with the intent to go out this afternoon.  But the weather won again.  So it was a great day to catch up on my painting .  I'm working on perfecting my row boats and their coming along.  Of course, I keep doing the same one over and over again so it should.

Michael finally, after 4 weeks 5 days, started back running today, in the rain.  He was ecstatic and scheduling all kinds of races for the year ahead.

I'm just wondering about something.  I know God got the seed of the avocado too big, but I think he got something else backward, too.  Knowing humans as he does, I would have thought he would have given us hindsight before foresight.  Life would sure be easier for us and we sure wouldn't make the mistakes we make.  And we sure would be better at being better humans. Just a thought.

1 comment:

  1. Are you saying God made a mistake with the avocado seed? I'd beg to differ as God doesn't make mistakes.

    And wouldn't you agree that being in better tune with God would make us better humans? Remember Jesus' words, "I am the vine and you are the branches. Apart from me, you can do nothing."

    Ok, sermon's over; back to my usual nutjobiness.

    Rusty

    ReplyDelete