Thursday, June 23, 2011

My daughter came today.  We have had fun just chatting, mostly.  We even chat on FB sitting across the room from each other.  Now we're even siting next to each other, on our own computers.  But, we are together, and that is what counts.  She can't blame me for all of her distractions from her studying, though.  She is chatting with her niece and sister now.  What fun.  This sure has opened up a new vehicle for communicating with my kids.  Tonight I learned that my grandson hit two home runs tonight and my granddaughter has a boyfriend she didn't want me to know about apparently. She blamed her mom for telling me.  She didn't get it that i figured it out by reading FB.  It just showed up on my page.  I didn't even have to snoop.

So when the miles  and time separate you from your loved ones just hop into FB and get the latest scoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment