Thursday, June 2, 2011

Too much info

Sometimes I thing less is better.  I think knowing the weather minute by minute stifles my life.  If I don't know from one moment to the  next the chances of rain or the wind speeds predicted that day, I'd get out and just do what I need to do.  Half the time the prediction doesn't meet up to expectations anyway.  And the other half of the time it really doesn't matter.  It's just the thought of going out in weather that you have built up in your mind out of proportion and it doesn't feel half as bad as you expect. And I noticed I never have regrets for just getting out there and doing it.

So I went up to the fitness center to put in an hour of aerobics, machines and stretches, because I heard it was supposed to rain and have winds up to 35mph.  None of that materialized and the weather is just fine.  Not exactly summery, but just fine for outdoor activity.

We're finally going to get our flowers tomorrow, even though it is supposed to rain again so we won't be able to plant them.  There we go again, too much info about the weather.  We just can't let it control our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment