Saturday, January 22, 2011

Somethings never change

We have been walking alll over old town Key West this morning, taking in all the typical atmsophere.  We finally stopped to pick up some sandwiches to take back to the inn.  Problem was I needed to make a nature call and there was no where around.  So I left Michael to see to the order while I continued on to the room by myself, with instructions given prior to my starting out.  Well, if you know me, the inevitable happened.  I got lost and wandered around many extra blocks looking for the alley you take to gain access to the place.  Finally, I got a call from Michael wondering where I was, as he was already back to the room.  I have to hand it to him, he was pretty smart to use Skype to call me.  Anyway, I wasn't that far away by then, but he knew it would have been futile to go out and look for me.  Well, I did discover a few places we hadn't explore yet. for this afternoon.  But, Michael said he will not let me out of his sight again!  Heck, I got lost all over Europe and never had a problem with eventually finding my way, which I reminded him.

No comments:

Post a Comment