Friday, January 28, 2011

michael's doctor update

Michael's eye doctor said today that his eye is coming along well and that he can begin running again as soon as he doesn't see the gas bubble in his eye anymore.  He figures it will take about a week more.  There is alittle scar tissue but not interferring with the retina attachment.  He is already planning his next marathon and is at the starting gate ready to run.

We had a very cold and windy social hour last night at the pool.  Everyone ate their fill and hurried home.  It took all night to get warmed up again.  Brr!

So if I write it here then it will be.  I am going to  lose 5 pounds. I know what 5 pounds of hamburger looks like and it aint pretty when it is around your middle. I need to up my running back to 5 miles a day plus some yoga etc..  Now that we are home for awhile I should be able to get back to my self disciplined self.  Eating at home will help, too.  I just have to get back my self control  and not be lazy.

A side.  I do believe that this is going to go down in history as the era of the difficult to open packaging.  Hope it is a short one.

No comments:

Post a Comment