Saturday, May 28, 2011

Can't get any better

It can't get any better than this, getting out my watercolors once again, and painting a picture, while listening to Prairie Home Companion on the radio.  Was it Oprah who said this week "To live you must find your passion, what ever it may be?"  Something like that, anyway.  I know what she means, because there is nothing like looking forward all day,while you get what has to be done, the muffins baked, the laundry done, the workout completed, the husband shorn.  Then and only then, can one finally, with a mind set free of concerns and duties pressing, go and satisfy that passion that calls. 

I haven't been outside for my run all week, with the nasty weather we have had.  Guess my blood is too thin for this wet, windy,cold stuff.  So, each day I drive up the hill to the fitness center and put in a half hour on the eliptical machine and a half hour on the treadmill with some weigh lifting and stretching. Keeps the kinks out, anyway. Great mood lifter, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment