Friday, May 20, 2011

Settling in in Montana

We're getting back into the Montana routine again.  Michael wonders what we are doing here, though, when the weather is 49 and rain here and 90 and sunny  in Florida.  I told him you just can't be chasing the weather around all year. I bought a new basil plant (didn't survive the trip from Florida) and a tomato plant.  They will be kept inside until July probably.  Don't want to lose them again.  I'm planting a salad in a pot, tomatoes and lettuce.  Hopefully, we'll get a salad out of it before we leave again.

I've been working on generating money for the Relay for Life that we will walk in Jane's memory.  I'm not shy about it. Heck, if something is important to you, you just have to go after it and not get all worked up about what other people think. I told the team members the important thing is to show up that night to remember Jane.  It doesn't hurt to bring a few dollars along to support the battle against cancer too, though.

1 comment:

  1. I will donate to the cause when we come in June, maybe my siblings can match me.

    ReplyDelete