Friday, May 27, 2011

CLEAN MY OWN HOUSE FIRST

Today I had to clean the whole house by myself (I know, aw, poor thing).  Michael was at the church cleaning up the water in the basement and mowing between rains.  Anyway, I found that I needed to look closer in some spots that had been missed before.  I noticed that sometimes I easily spot other people's dirt they missed, before I discover my own faults.

So, both literally and figuratively I think I need to concentrate on cleaning up my own faults before I worry about other people's.  It is so much more fun to see the sliver in anothers eye and ignore the log in my own.  Even if I don't have a log in my eye, I should still just leave people's slivers allow. Amen

I'm going up to the fitness center soon, since it is windy and rainy out. At least I can get an hour of cardio in some how. Then I can justify my afternoon sweet and tea.  Ah, how I live for these routines.

No comments:

Post a Comment