Saturday, May 21, 2011

The rain in Spain has to be warmer

Rain, rain, rain.  I'm not adventurous enough to run in the rain here in Montana.  Big difference in rain: you look forward to it during a run in Florida but rain in Montana is brrry cold and just makes you cold and wet all over.  So, we have been going up to the fitness center the past few days.  Michael is hoping his calf is healed enough and that working out on the elliptical machine will keep him in shape enough to do a half marathon in Bozeman June 5th.  Hope so so we can see my daughter and grandkids. That's how I manage to get around, he does a race and I get my agenda satisfied too. 

I haven't picked up the paint brush since I've been here.  I've been reading alot about how to paint and about successful artists over the ages, but haven't gotten the paints out.  The question is where do I set myself up here?  It is too cold and wet outside on the deck and too dark and dreary inside at the table.  Do I risk it and paint with carpeting under me?  I just need to figure it all out so I can get started.  Don't want to get rusty and forget all I learned so far, which, granted isn't much according to my critics.

No comments:

Post a Comment