Thursday, August 23, 2012

Post scope

Okay, so most people wouldn't say this on their blog, but I just have to say, glad my scope went well and is done and over with for the next five years. This whole process does have a way of slowing you down and controlling your life for a bit, to put it mildly. Last night was a bust, completely dominating my life with the process. Today, I slept through the entire event, came home and slept some more.

It took me until this afternoon to become a functioning human being again.  They said that I should not do anything for 24 hours that would require judgement. So we'll see tomorrow how the results of some of the project business that I conducted today turns out.  I'm afraid I will probably have some memory lapses and should write it all down. Other wise what proof will I have one way or the other?

I already noticed that I put some dates on my calendar when I got home that I don't remember writing. At least the information was correct.  I think.  Tomorrow will tell.  When I get feedback from my communications that I sent out.

But, to be honest, I don't think I could get stressed out about anything right at the moment. Not even the fact that I need to throw something together for dinner in the next hour and haven't really a clue what.  But, Michael is easy to please.  As long as I have some frozen corn on hand and can make him some fried potatoes. I'll throw in some fish of some kind some how.  I don't really feel creative about cooking tonight. I would be fine with a bowl of cereal, but I don't think another bowl of cereal will do it for him  And he didn't pick up on the hint to get carry out somewhere. Guess I should whine more.

I'm sure tomorrow will have a different character to it.  I'm looking forward it the change.

1 comment: