Friday, December 23, 2011

Forewarned!

The first of January, I will be hitting the recycling project running.  So all those who have been negligent about following through with their part of the process, be forewarned.  I will be hunting you down, contacting you with a vengeance and hounding you until you complete the role you had committed yourself to in this process from the beginning.  I will take you at your word, that you want me to get this done and that you are willing to help in anyway you can.

Of course, I am realizing that people are more talk than action. How naive I can be to take people at their word. That may work to my advantage, though.  Since I really do expect as much out of others as I do myself and I do expect that their word means as much as mine, than I can honestly proceed with my expectations that they will come through in the end. I really do have faith in this endeavor and expect them to, too.

So I will be charging forth with more conviction than I have ever put forth into an undertaking.  And I will need all the support I can get.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve.  Feels like I should be doing something more demanding than writing in my blog at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Oh...is this a picture of St. James Episcopal Church in Lewistown, Mt that is heading up the recycling project?

    ReplyDelete