Saturday, December 3, 2011

What ever you want to call it

This morning on my run I did some fartlets, ausfarts or ____, what ever you want to call them.  Anyway, I picked up the speed every couple of minutes for about 30 seconds at a time.  I did run during those intervals, but I guess you can't really say that I look like I'm"running" the rest of the time. It's mostly a "trot", I think since, according to my crossword puzzles, a trot is a slow run.  And I don't want to call it a "jog" because that's what old people do.  They jog and I'm not old.  Now don't ask my sister, because she would say that I'm old so get on with it all. Aches, pains , and all that type of thing.  But, as I told my son when he said that, I said I may be older, but I'm definitely not old. People just don't have to be old at 70 anymore.

The reason I haven't been blogging about my recycling project is that I haven't had any information back yet from Roger, formerly with Headwaters Recycling, and they have the program that seems the best for us so far.  So I bide my time writing about fartlets, etc. I am hoping that I hear early next week so that I can devote my time to it while Michael is on his 10 day bike trip to Key West. I may have to get alittle assertive with some people if I hit a brick wall.

My friends and I have several activities planned for while Michael is gone.  It is a good time for us to have our slumber party again.  We'll (all women, in case you are wondering) all get comfy, eat lots of junk, drink some wine and watch a movie, between gabbing about a lot of nothing important.

No comments:

Post a Comment