Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ahh, that felt great!

A very hot run this morning was topped off with a delicious dip in the pool. There is nothing that revitalizes you more than a cool swim, however brief.  It did the job.
 
The next thing I need to do is make a list of all that needs to be done here before we leave.  So far, it has been pretty much hit and miss, with my usual scatter tactic approach.  Since the latter part of the week will be completely absorbed with church going obligations, I need to make quality use of my time here out.

That said, my friends called this morning and want to get together this afternoon to play dominoes, here, on our lanai.  Guess I should make the attempt to work it in, to try an recover my reputation and not leave here as the neighborhood party pooper.  So enough blogging for now.  I'll just have to save my words of wisdom for another day.  I'm sure you will all survive that just fine.

But, I do intend to take another dip in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. At this point you are still alot sharper than some of your children and grandchildren...just saying.

    ReplyDelete