Friday, April 13, 2012

Shopping!

Me at the beginning of the shopping day.
Me at the end of the shopping day.

I spent the day up in the ritzy area of Indiana, Carmel, shopping with Brandy, Michael's daughter. Mostly nice to look at but not within my reach. My mother would say,"You can look, but don't touch". All I can vouch for is that shopping is hard work!  We're going out for another go at it tomorrow.

Earth Day is coming up April 22.  Lots to do to prepare for that special day.  First, I need to fire off one of my articles to the local paper alerting everyone.  I want to include some ideas for novice recyclers to get them started.  What better day to get started than Earth Day, wouldn't you think.  It's kind of like New Years when it is the perfect time to make changes in your life for the better.  So Earth Day becomes the day that we turn over a new leaf to begin our new attitude towards our home planet.  If anyone has some ideas to include in the article that will help get people jump started in recycling, let me know and I'll include them in the article.

Maybe I could make my commitment to be to recycle my wardrobe and start over. Not!

1 comment:

  1. Shopping i also find to be exhausting.

    ReplyDelete