Thursday, February 9, 2012

Logo for recycle program

So what do my readers think? Yesterday I was given the suggestion that we have a logo and anagram for our recycling program.  I tried all kinds of combinations, wanting to have Recycle and Lewistown in it and thought that REAL would be a reasonable anagram. As I lay in bed thinking last night, I would get up, take my paper into the bathroom for light, and try the latest version.  There were some that were ok, but not just right.   This morning I tried a few more. Still not spot on.

Then today, I showed Michael what I had so far and asked what he thought.  Just like that he was able to come up with this one. Recycle Earth Aid Lewistown.  Wow!  Just like that!
 The logo was a natural, with Spring Creek flowing through and the mountains surrounding the town.

Michael has been so supportive.  Most of the time I can't read him, but when I was discouraged, he  tried to boost my spirits and give me hope. I can always tell when he thinks I don't quite have it right because he reserves comment.  Yet, when I get it right he is right there with a compliment to let me know.

I usually trust his judgment and know  he is usually right on with his opinions.  However, I still leave a little room for my own creative judgement in the end.

1 comment: