Thursday, February 16, 2012

So much to do, so little time...

Comment regarding yesterday's blog: You can be in the driver's seat or the trunk. That certainly says it all and I know where I want to be riding.


 Today was a repeat lesson on fruits and veggies, since there are several new members that weren't in the last series of classes.  I know, they all look like they are at attention, but you have to work with what there is and that is how they were set up, from my angle. So our homework is more fruits and veggies.  She suggested finding plastic ones, but that kinda feels like cheating or something.  So I'll just have to work fast or use the fruits Michael won't eat too fast.

Since the recycling project is on hold until next Wednesday, I actually have the time to think about the rest of my life. So many options; invite the ladies over for left over muffins and tea(I have sorely neglected my social life lately), paint veggies, work on a Relay for Life rap.  So many choices, so little time, if I don't get off the computer and get busy.

1 comment:

  1. I like the tomato...too bad the peppers look so uncomfortable!

    ReplyDelete