Sunday, February 12, 2012

Trout vote

I've been busy all day working on "the project".  So no words of wisdow to share today.  However, after vising, revising and valuable input, it has ben determined that the only obvious critter for our logo is a trout.  No duh! Lewistown, of trout fishing renoun, for heavens sake!  So how is ROWL the trout?  Recycle Our Waste Lewistown  We're hoping to get the schools involved with posters for around town and I'm hoping to put ROWL on t-shirts, too.  Which is better big ROWL or Smaller ROWL?

I've fixed his tail to look like a trout's, I hope, on the smaller version.
I could turn him to a different position, if it would look better. Maybe his body turned a little clockwise more. He's a rainbow trout, by the way.

I need feed back.  Is he gripping enough? If not how can he be more so? Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I like big ROWL. Turned a little clockwise with more trouty tale. It's about as gripping as recycling can be I think...but it's cute.

    ReplyDelete